Welcome Friends!

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
Lee Iacocca

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A little older a LITTLE wiser

This morning I woke up on a mission. START A BLOG. INSPIRE. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE! Go figure, I started a blog four years ago and never followed up, or through with it. Since my last post (clears throat), four years ago (YIKES!) I have, had a baby, started a career, ended a career, and got a pregnant for a second time. I see that my life in four years has been melted down into one long run-on sentence, is life really that simple? Through a lot of trial and error I hope I will inspire some peeps with stories of my everyday life. Lets cook, lets work out and lets inspire each other to be the best versions of ourselves, for our kids, for our families and for ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment