Welcome Friends!

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
Lee Iacocca

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Visits make us smile!



There is few things David and I enjoy more than a full house! David's brother Ryan came to visit us and we had a wonderful time! Mostly relaxing by the pool, but he also got to see quite a bit of Reno. We took Ryan a baseball game, downtown Reno, and tons of restaurants.... Dave and I are firm believers in over eating while on vacation. The day that Ryan flew out my Father flew in, so before Ryan left I took the boys to David's base to get a quick tour of the c-130 and explore the base. I think it brought my Dad back because the next few nights were all reminiscing about planes, flying, and the good ol' military days. The day after my Dad arrived my Mom came into town, what a breath of fresh air after all this military talk! Shop eat enjoy, that's our motto!! My Grandparents drove down from Sacramento, CA as well as one of my Mom's brother's for some much needed chinese food and quality time.
It's been about two and a half weeks now since our first visitor. My Mom is leaving tomorrow afternoon, and Dave and I will immediately be throwing ourselves into preparing for Jamaica and we only have 5 days to do it!

Hectic, chaotic, messy, crazy life...and we love every second!

See you after Jamaica!!

Love, McNally's



1 comment: